Dreaming of Springtime?
Join Us for the 2019 Boston Flower & Garden Show!
Ticket packages are on sale now!
Concord, NH < > Boston, MA
Here’s what you get with the Concord Coach Lines – Boston Flower Show Package*:
- Round-trip transportation from the Concord Transportation Center in Concord, NH directly to the Seaport World Trade Center
- Admission to the Boston Flower & Garden Show
- Bonus giveaways from Cole Gardens and Concord Coach Lines
- This trip also includes an optional transfer to Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall Marketplace for shopping and sightseeing
- And as always, PARKING IS FREE at the Concord Terminal
- 8:30 AM The bus will promptly leave Concord, NH.
- 10:00 AM The bus will arrive at the Seaport World Trade Center.
- 1:00 PM You will have the option to go to Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- 4:00 PM Concord Coach Lines will pick up at the Seaport World Trade Center for return back to Concord, NH.
- 4:30 PM Concord Coach Lines will pick up at Quincy Market for return back to Concord, NH.
- 6:00 PM Bus will arrive at the Concord Transportation Center.
Purchase the Concord Coach Lines-Boston Flower & Garden Show Package for ONLY $52!
Packages are available for March 13, 14, 15 and 16,
however, seats are limited. Book early for best availability.
Don’t miss this fabulous springtime experience!
* Please note: Tickets are non-refundable. Children’s Fares/Discounts do not apply to the Concord Coach Lines-Boston Flower & Garden Show Tickets.
Questions? Please call our Information Center at 1-800-639-3317.